Once you have saved model's to your PLNAR Project and proceeded to the project completion page, click FINISH to complete & generate your PLNAR Project Assets. Once generated, a variety of assets are stored on the portal cloud, including your Virtual Project Report.
Your Virtual PLNAR Project is an incredible consolidation of all the data captured in your PLNAR Project and can be used for business or DIY purposes.
Here's what's included:
- Project Summary Data: Total counts and measurements of all rooms and room structures / objects.
- Model Summary & Measurement Data: Totals, specific counts, and line item measurements of model & included model objects / structures.
- PDF Project Report: Summarizes everything from the project in a beautiful and shareable PDF document
- Interactive Photo Viewer w/ Zip Exporter : Photos included during project generation can be viewed, shared, downloaded, and referenced for later.
- Hotspot Photos - AR enhanced photos woven into the 3D model for the ultimate in contextual reference
- Interactive 3D Model - 3D model with all annotations view-able from any device
- Location - Interactive map showing location of project
- Downloadable / Exportable 2D & 3D Models: each model of your project is available for download to a wide range of file formats (CAD Files - 2D DXF, 3D GLTF, 3D GLB, 3D OBJ, 3D STL, 3D PLY, & ****new support for 3D '16 / '17 / '18 Sketchup .SKP models)
Click banner below to download a sample project report:
All of the report deliverables can be found by logging into the portal at http://www.plnar.co