Check out our step-by-step click walkthrough:
Otherwise feel free to get acquainted using the videos below:
- Point the device at your feet and move the device in a circle to calibrate. This will detect the ground for measurement purposes. Make sure it is a flat surface with texture and lots of light. Link to best practices for calibration.
- Define all the corners of the room. You can measure through cabinets and other obstructions. DO NOT MEASURE DOORS OR OPENINGS YET.
- Add attached small rooms like closets and pantries
- Adjust your points for best accuracy. Once you move around the room, the points may drift. This will help to re-position. You cannot reposition after you define ceiling height.
- Define ceiling height
- Mark doors and openings and define their height
- Mark windows and other wall detail